The Common Core’s Standards for Mathematical Practice (SMPs) focus on what it means for students to be mathematically proficient. However, how many math departments are struggling to implement them with fidelity? Or worse, how many teachers are in need of some work to make your math content project based? With us, it all starts with a conceptual understanding of mathematics while embracing innovative strategies that can reach any learner.
Our dynamic math facilitators, have experience in elementary, middle, and high school in not only teaching mathematics but leading a dynamic math instruction and can customize our workshop to focus on your needs such as topics from:
- Remediation and Support for the Bottom 35% of Math Learners
- Deconstructing the Standards for Mathematical Practice
- Teaching Writing When You’re Not the Writing Teacher
- How to Use Graphic Organizers Based In Literacy
- Rubrics That Demand Students to M.O.V.E.
These fun, engaging workshops are a great starting point for schools on the journey to transform your math department from unengaging to mathematicians ready to “take on” the next math problem.